Items you will need:
Red Hair Bow
Hairspray (not pictured)
Curling Iron (not pictured)
1. Separate hair into three sections (crown of head and then parted in back center like in the picture).
3. Now, in the center of hair on the top of head, place the plastic cup.
4. Pull all of the hair up and around the plastic cup so that you don’t see it. You want the cup to be hidden. Tie the hair in a band on top of the plastic cup.
5. Depending on how long the hair is, you may be able to just put in another hair band OR you will have to fold it over and put in 2 hair bands. You want the hair to be sticking up
6. Curl the top of the hair that is sticking out of the pony tail. You will want to curl it under.
7. Use your bobby pins to pin the braids up.
8. Don’t forget your Red Bow and LOTS of hairspray!