What you’ll need: ponytails, bobby pins, black pipe cleaners (2)
- Part the hair down the middle.
- Take the two front sections and make two ponytails.
- Braid each ponytail with a pipe cleaner, to make the braids stick straight up.
- Use bobby pins to form the shape of cat ears.
What you’ll need: green colored hair spray, toy bugs, super glue or hot glue gun, metal clips
- Make bug clips using toy bugs and plain metal clips. Use a hot glue gun or super glue to stick the bugs to the clips – let dry.
- Spray hair totally green using colored hair spray.
- Clip the bugs into the hair.